Jonathan Constantin, DOCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Constantin believes the role of a doctor is that of a teacher. "It is my responsibility to educate patients on the choices that they make, whether positive or negative," Dr. Constantin says, "I am a resource for patients." Dr. Constantin also believes in involving the patient in their care. He believes a patient's understanding is paramount for a successful treatment plan. "A doctor can make the proper diagnosis, give the best advice and do all the right things," Dr. Constantin says, "But if the patient walks out the door and doesn't recognize how they are involved in their care, it is not going to be a successful program."
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary
- Fellowship: Drexel University
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Degree: University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center