Pediatric ER 24 Hours a Day
Highly skilled pediatric emergency physicians and nurses are available in our Pediatric ER. Our full range of pediatric care is available for children ages newborn to 17. Along with on-site access to an award-winning medical center, our top doctors specialize in traumatic and sports injuries for children and teens. Our ER is equipped with updated maternity rooms and a level 2 NICU to care for the Orange Park community.
Pediatric Inpatient Care
Our goal is to provide the best care possible for your children.
Our mission is to provide you and your child with high quality, family centered care throughout your hospitalization. Our PICU and Pediatric teams are here to provide state-of-the-art medical and nursing care. Our facility includes:
- A dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with pediatric intensivists available 24 hours a day.
- Eight private pediatric inpatient beds and four ICU beds.
- A secure unit staffed 24 hours a day with specialty trained pediatricians, pediatric nurses and pediatric intensivists.
- Toys, books and games available for patients to use in their rooms, and a playroom for fun time between treatments.
- Visitation hours, 24 hours a day. A parent may even spend the night with their child.